Thursday, June 29, 2006

Greetings and Salutations!


Hey everyone, this is my first ever post on this blog, and I'd like to say that this is a cool way to share how the phenomenon of coffee has become a necessity in my everyday life, and has spurned the rise of billion dollar corporations.

As an MBA-Law student at the De La Salle University-Far Eastern University consortium, studying in coffee specialty shops have become almost a daily event. Many hours have been spent, thousands of calories ingested, hundreds of coffee shop songs heard, and many frequent customer privilege cards filled out, and I have developed a true love for the variants of coffee and tea, their accompanying pastries and snacks, and the wholistic experience.

Throughout these experiences, I will talk about the different quirks and perks of certain shops, the best places to grab a quick caffeine reload, have a business meeting, meet a friend for a chat, or like in my case, spend hours of study.

Hope you'll all enjoy the journey as I will. GOD bless! :)

2 comments:

ecs said...

well, you have always been addicted to coffee, and i have always seen you in coffeshops. I even met you in one. :) this blog is great though. I've been going to a lot of coffee shops lately and im running out of shops to visit and a caffeine addict like me could use the help :)

Anonymous said...

hello! ang corny mo kase sa hapinas, i didn't think you have a serious side pala. hehehe

i am also a law student. got addicted to coffeeshops too, until i bought my own coffeemaker. it gets expensive, you know. at ang hirap kase mag-aral with background music.

my favorite instant is folgers. my favorite brewed is starbucks (no surprise there). if you happen to drop by davao, maybe we could share a cup.

nice blog.